Agile development process for - Smart Edu
In NextecK we work very domain centric and develop application with very standard process to give you better deliverable, Which Suits your need and solve your problems. We use Agile methodology as our development process where every phase of the development plays an importent role and provide you a world class software product. Agile SDLC evolved out of these experiences in the real-time project development by some of the software development protagonists. Agile methodologies propose to develop software through iterative approach. The entire SDLC is followed in incremental way by dividing the SDLC into cadences of work. At the end of each cadence or iteration the teams deliver a shippable piece of incremental work to the customer. This process leaves enough scope to keep requirements gathering a continuous process and helps the stakeholders determine the course of the software being developed. Unlike the traditional software development approach, in Agile the teams revisit the complete SDLC as a result of providing iterative incremental work that is shippable at the end of every iterative piece.
Highlights of Agile methodology in SmartEdu
• Speed up development Approach - Agile helps to speed up the SDLC phases and bypasses process steps that add little value to the project.
• Formal world class development culture - Usually Agile methodologies promote less formal culture and encourage collaborative team approach.
• Smooth knowledge flow - Agile facilitates smooth flow of knowledge sharing.
• Standard development process with stack holder envolvement - Engages the stakeholders continuously so that the new requirements are gathered faster and there is no scope for guess work by the teams.
• Achive world class functionality & features - It incorporates frequent and rapid changes into the SDLC for product functionality and features.
• Development process in right direction - Saves cost, time and efforts by following iterative incremental work delivery and thereby identifying deviations early.
• Redistributed development environment - Redistributes leadership at various levels within the teams.
• World class software quality - Provides the end result of higher quality of the software delivered and a highly satisfied customer.
• Error fre software product- The entire SDLC is followed in incremental way by dividing the SDLC into cadences of work. At the end of each cadence or iteration the teams deliver a shippable piece of incremental work to the customer.
• High Data Security - High data security was the major area NextecK worked to give you very secure and trust worthy application.